Skito All Purpose English/Dressage Saddle Pad
The innovative offers superior support, comfort, and durability compared
to other saddle pads
on the market. Skito is well-known for their therapeutic
open-cell Equalizer foam which they use inside their saddle pads. They
recommended by veterinarians and are widely used by trail riders all
over the world.
Plush 100% wool fleece cozies up against your horse, wicking moisture
from the haircoat, while Skito's Equalizer foam inserts cushion your seat and your horses back. The Equalizer open-cell foam is
captured in pockets on both sides of the pad, creating a channel to
protect your horse's spine. The foam is housed between the top and
bottom fabrics. The insert pockets are sealed securely with heavy-duty
Velcro closure at the back edge of the pad for easy access. The bottom
half of the pad is lined with quilted felt. This material wicks moisture
and heat from your horse, keeping them cooler and drier. The pads are machine washable with cold water, but do remove the inserts beforehand.
This pad is designed to fit most dressage saddles, however we recommend
measuring your saddle and comparing the measurements to the actual pad measurements, which are:
25.5" Front to Back along the Spine
Flap Width: 17" tapering to 13.5"
Flap Length: 21.5"
Available in Black only.
- ¾" Open-Cell Foam Insert Pair for Ultimate Support and Shock Absorption
- Inserts Contain Beveled Edges to Eliminate Pressure Points
- Cordura Fabric is Durable & Long-Lasting
- Horizontal Strips of Rubber Along Either Side of Spine Prevent Saddle Slippage
- Top Half of Pad is Lined with ½" 100% Wool Fleece- Provides Excellent Comfort and Protection
- Bottom Half of Pad is Lined with Quilted Felt- Wicks and Absorbs Moisture and Heat
- Pads are Front-Loading with Velcro Closures - Additional Inserts or Shims Can be Added
- Nylon Guards for Added Durability
- Nylon Girth Straps & Billet Straps