Total Muscle Care for performance horses
Sodium Bicarbonate free
• Supports replenishment of glycogen
Tie Free TMC contains nutrients important to
heart and skeletal muscle function including Amino Acids, and Calcium.
Additionally, Tie Free TMC provides a special protein matrix which includes
important cofactors Beta-Lactoglobulin, Alpha-Lactalbumin, and
Glycomacropeptide. This special protein matrix, exclusive to Tie Free TMC,
supports replenishment of glycogen stores during intense activity. Glycogen
provides energy to the muscles and accelerates recovery after intense exercise.
Also, the components of the Tie Free TMC protein matrix support the muscles in
synthesizing amino acids needed for muscle recovery and growth
• Supports muscle recovery
• Supports muscles prone to tying up
• May help horse maintain his top speed longer
• Bicarbonate Free
Directions for Use:
• Feed 1 scoop (Approx. 14 grams) twice daily or as directed by your
veterinarian or equine nutritionist.
• Note: Use in accordance with event rules which govern the
use of all products, including the timing for when products may be used.
• Enclosed scoop holds 14 grams