– Topical ointment and spray for all animals that is safe and
effective. Easy-to-use, one-step wound and skin care. Reach for it first
to stop the itching, protect area while healing and keep foreign matter
away (including insects). For open wounds, scratches, rain rot, mange,
ringworm, warts, infected wounds, proud flesh, fungus and more. Helps
with summer sores, tick sores, lacerations and hot spots. Also a highly
effective barrier against insects, germs and water. Kills fungus and
bacteria. Promotes hair growth. Non-toxic; safe if swallowed. No need to
wash, clean or prepare the site – can be used over dirt. Recommended by
vets and professionals.
Ointment contains 11% sulfur, 0.35%
o-phenylphenol, 0.35% o-benzyl-p-chlorophenol, animal fat, linseed oil,
turpentine, pine tar oil, cod liver oil, lanolin and lavender oil.
Directions: Apply to affected area daily until condition subsides. Do not rub in.
Spray contains sulfur, distilled water, glycerin, natural essential oils and natural extracts.
Shake spray well before use. Spray was developed with same beneficial
properties of ointment but in spray form suitable for use indoors and in
and around household to treat pet's skin problems without the mess.
Soothes away itch of flea-allergic dermatitis without using
immune-suppressing corticosteroids. Disinfects viral, bacterial and
parasitic infections including scabies and ear mites. Reduces pain and
inflammation, and promotes rapid healing of skin cell tissue. These red,
blotchy, inflamed areas commonly affect dogs, and sometimes cats, and
can deteriorate dangerously fast if left untreated.
Made in the USA.